1. Drop Calls Seconds - The number of seconds from the time the customer line is picked up until the call is considered a DROP, only applies to outbound calls.
2. Drop Action - This menu allows you to choose what happens to a call when it has been waiting for longer than what is set in the Drop Call Seconds field. HANGUP will simply hang up the call, MESSAGE will send the call the Drop Exten that you have defined below, VOICEMAIL will send the call to the voicemail box that you have defined below and IN_GROUP will send the call to the Inbound Group that is defined below. VMAIL_NO_INST will send the call to the voicemail box that you have defined below and will not play instructions after the voicemail message.
3. Safe Harbor Call Menu - This is the call menu that a call is sent to if the Drop Action is set to CALLMENU.
4. Voicemail - If defined, calls that would normally DROP would instead be directed to this voicemail box to hear and leave a message.
5. Drop Transfer Group - If Drop Action is set to IN_GROUP, the call will be sent to this inbound group if it reaches Drop Call Seconds.
Tags: Drop calls